This renowned UK private practice has established an international presence and is widely recognised as being one of the most pioneering European firms. They believe in organic growth and offer a transparent career plan, which rewards those who endeavour to succeed.
As a Pharmaceutical/Chemistry Patent Attorney, you’ll gain immediate exposure to a broad range of clients, from blue-chip pharmaceutical companies to household FMCG product groups.
The firm promotes an inclusive team environment where Attorneys are encouraged to get involved in a range of supplementary activities to include business development, training and mentoring. Whilst client care is important, so too is the variety and breadth of challenging work for Attorneys and support staff alike, providing a genuinely stimulating environment.
* Managing pharmaceutical, FMCG and medical devices patent portfolios to include SME’s, blue-chip corporate companies and spin outs will give you exposure to an incredibly broad range of clients.
* Drafting and prosecuting UK and European patents;
* Working with leading partners in the profession, you will be entrusted with building and nurturing close client relationships for strategic growth.
* The opportunity for contentious work is widely available, including oppositions before the EPO.
* You should be both CPA and EPA qualified, with up to 5 years PQE. Finalist level candidates will also be considered.
* A Bachelor’s Degree in a Pharmaceutical related discipline (Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry) will ensure you are comfortable handling a variety of scientific areas.
* With prior direct-client handling experience, you should be able to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen
* An appetite for professional growth will allow you to broaden your level of expertise across your field of expertise and have a key influence in shaping your individual career path
If you’re looking for a genuine step up in your patent career, then get in touch to outline your suitability for this role.