Are you a qualified Patent Attorney (CPA or EPA) looking for your next challenge? Do you possess the right blend of commercial awareness and attorney insight to contribute to a successful team environment? If you’re looking for a firm that can offer a range of truly pioneering clients and a transparent career path, then this role could be ideal.
You’ll be joining a hugely reputable, award-winning firm who are genuinely progressive and outward looking as an organisation. Their culture is very team oriented and they pride themselves on the longevity of employee’s careers as they invest in your career as an attorney, irrespective of level of qualification. Client care is at the very core of how they operate, as their business model is commercially oriented, so a hands-on approach to managing clients is wholly encouraged.
The firm offer a very transparent, fulfilling and meritocratic career path with benefits to include annual bonuses, private healthcare, generous pension contributions and holiday entitlement. Theirs is a very rewarding environment in which to work, and wholly indicative of how well they tend to retain talent in their organisation.
This is a newly created position in a highly successful and profitable group, where you will draw upon your experience to collaborate extensively between Senior Partners and other Associates. This is a uniquely positioned role that would suit an attorney with strong interpersonal skills who can lend their experience to complement a fantastic commercial oriented team. You will be actively involved with:
* A rewarding client base of multinational companies and SMEs, including university spin-offs and lone inventors within the electro-mechanical sectors;
* Client contact and influencing IP strategy will be pivotal;
* Paralegal support infrastructure is first-class, so attorneys are encouraged to manage their own portfolio of clients as they see fit.
* You are a CPA or EPA qualified Patent Attorney looking to make a career-defining leap for your next role.
* You should possess an excellent honours degree in Physics, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
* You should be able to demonstrate a proven career record, in either private practice or industry, and be able to communicate confidently to develop excellent working relationships with colleagues and clients.
* You must also have the ability to share ideas and develop long-term business relationships with stakeholders. Prior experience of drafting, prosecution and contentious areas of IP is essential.
If you’re curious to find out more, then get in touch for more information: