We are looking for a Trainee UK and European Patent Attorney in our Leeds office with a strong chemical sciences background to join our prestigious and expanding team. Graduates and Post Graduates are invited to apply.
This is a great opportunity to gain qualification and work experience under the guidance of a highly qualified and reputable team.
A wide variety of non-contentious and contentious activities will be undertaken from an early stage.
Candidates should have:
- A strong academic background in Chemistry/Life Sciences
- A first class or 2:1 degree in the field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and precision
- The ability to express complex ideas clearly and concisely
We offer excellent training and support, a competitive salary and benefits package and genuine career opportunities and the chance to use your scientific knowledge in a business and legal context.